Thursday, January 28, 2010

SP student's talkin'

I am blogging because Tammy touched me. (NOT LITERALLY)

Jolene says:
*theodora

*im bored
*update ur blog
*ur blog is nice to read

How can you not be touched by such expressive and kind words?

Anyway, let me update on my awesome life a bit.

Singapore Poly.'s my second home from now on! (sounds corny but I like corn so shut up) I've been posted S Nintaey Five (!!!) and I can only thank one person. God <3

Oh! I have developed a love so strong just recently... A love for... GLEE!


Words cannot describe. (okay maybe I'm just lazy but whatev) BUT IT'S REALLY AN AWESOME SHOW. Bottom line: Believing in yourself, inspiration, SINGING. Okay that's a whole lota lines. Anyhoo, to those guys who do not own an awesome MioTV it's showing on Star World every Wednesday 9P.M. Instead of just thanking me, you'd have to forgive me too. Why? You have already missed episode 1 which is prettaey important. Tsk tsk, Theodora. You should have blogged earlier.

Some of you may have already watched ALL seasons online. Sucks to be you. You'd only find it awesome if you were to watch it with me.

HERE'S A SMUG FACE TO YOU: (no I didn't take it particularly for the reason above... it was just an expression I did randomly and thought it was suitable)



REMEMBER TO WATCH YOUR GLEE PEOPLE, IT MAKES YOU, WELLL... GLEE WITH EXCITEMENT! (ok! I so do not sound Theodora like! Look what Glee turned me into! okay! I gotta stop the exclaimation marks!)


Btw, I took the test on Facebook and I'm Will (the one in that blue sweater) (he's the main lead, nudge nudge) Just thought I should mention it here. ;)

4 comments:

  1. eh i'm in sp so be happy whoo hoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @darrel woot.
    @sis YEAH BBFS WORHS. ok whatever...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oi. then what about me :(

    ReplyDelete