Friday, January 29, 2010

honey on your lips

I need to burn. Hardcore.

Here. Irony just slapped me:

I had this for dinner... and I had Japanese for lunch (what more, I overate), mind you.

I don't know about you but I'm loving my nails. Neon green FTW! Bah, can't believe I just used that acronym... it's addictive after a while. Sorry for such an unclear photo btw... I set the picture quality to 'superfine' by accident and now the pixels look aberrantly oversized.

-
Oh, recently I've been contemplating on whether to get bleach streaks with turquoise as highlights... Rad, huh.

Family response:

Mike: "eh you better go to David Gan if you wanna do that. Some hairdressers just don't get it and you'd regret after."

Nerissa: "Eh if you wanna bleach your entire head
(every strand to the root) then you'd have to get a pixie cut (dad agrees) cus it'd look so much nicer.. but if you mainly want streaks of it then long hair's good (what I exactly wanted)"

Theophila: "whoa. mental. :D"

I posted this idea on Facebook and most of you guys are supportive... Aww... My heart melted like ice cream carelessly dropped on a hot pavement by an adorable toddler in summer :)


Ciao for now, awesome people! x

4 comments:

  1. HOW DO YOU ALWAYS CRACK ME UP. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try my best ;) lol <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. TAMMY <3 TAYLOR L.
    OMG T^2 cool.
    okay wait i sound geeky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SIS U WANT TO HIGHLIGHT UR HAIR? HIGHLIGHT TGT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete