Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Insert An Awesome Title Here

MY LOVE FOR TOM FELTON COMMENCES FROM THIS VERY MOMENT.

Well, I was kinda obsessed with him during my younger days but stopped when I was 15. No one ever looked so good in bleached hair... ;) Unfortunately, he's Jolene Chua's. Whatev. I know her heart's as big as the Pacific Ocean > extremely magnanimous. So it's obvious she's sharing this bad boy with me.


Hot boys aside... Random thoughts.

  1. I think Wendy (Xia Xue) (whatev, I know you read her blog too, don't go all judgemental on me.) looks kinda cute in freckles.
  2. Okay, maybe I'll not abandon the topic on hot guys just yet cus I think Mike from Numbnuts spells hot all ova :)
  3. Tila Tequila is obviously nuts? Don't like her. At all. But who cares... :( She's loving life in Whore-lee-wood while I'm here in Singapore.
  4. Jolene and I are such losers that we have awesomdary (not) nicknames for each other...
  5. I'm starting to like yogurt... AND FATBUGER, PLEASE COME TO SINGAPORE. I LOVE YOUR ONION RINGS.
  6. Wendy's is coming to Singapore!!!! Yay, another fast food outlet to pig out.
  7. Can't wait to see my sidekicks tomorrow! Love them.
  8. I love myself.
  9. Tamersa Lau is scaring the hell outta me. Geraldine, help.
  10. I like even numbers better than odd ones so.... yeah.


Eddy The Dumb Shit just went, "yo bitch! how's life. hahaha" in MSN... I shall go entertain him now though I'm not really in the mood to do so.

Bye awesome ones.

3 comments: